cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Whole Home Wi-Fi - Unpaused Device Unable to Access Internet

3 discs Premium Whole Home WiFi (firmware SGAB20226)

I had a schedule in place on a group to restrict access after 8PM, however there was a need to allow access as a one off. I removed the device from the group, however over the past hour I have seen either the message “internet is paused on this device” or there is just no internet access.

All other devices work fine and I have rebooted all discs and the device in question. I have removed the device completely and also tried to pause and unpause the device again but no luck.

I really don’t want to factory reset every disc and then have to reconnect every device again. Any other suggestions?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Whole Home Wi-Fi - Unpaused Device Unable to Access Internet

I would try to just power reset the discs, first , but if you should have to factory reset and re install then the devices should still connect assuming your WiFi SSID has not been changed.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Whole Home Wi-Fi - Unpaused Device Unable to Access Internet

Hi Markba,

Could you try the following:
- Disconnect the device from the Wi-Fi, to make the device go into the "Offline list".

- Once the device is in the "Offline list", can you use the "Forget device" option (under the device details screen). Make sure the device has been removed.

- Reconnect the device to the Wi-Fi

This should hopefully have removed any stored schedules from the device.

We'll look into why you had the initial issue in the first place, so thanks for the feedback.

Let me know if the above does help.

Thanks

Darren_B
0 Ratings