cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaddyB
Message 1 of 6

Whole Home Wi-Fi app v3.11.26/34 now Live

We’re pleased to announce we have recently released a new version of the Whole Home Wi-Fi app with Android version 3.11.26 and iOS version 3.11.34. These are now available via Google Play and the Apple Store.

Changes since Android 3.10.14 :

•This version contains various bug fixes and stability improvements

Changes since iOS: 3.10.26:

•This version contains additional bug fixes, stability improvements, and better support for iOS 14

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Marcel
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: App v3.11.24 / v3.11.32 Open Beta Release

Hi,

The attached link  is not working for me. I'm getting an error 403 unauthorised. It looks like you are using the Microsoft Safelinks browser protection and the link is pointing to the proxy server used by this service. This is likely the problem.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 6

Re: App v3.11.24 / v3.11.32 Open Beta Release

Hi @Marcel,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry that link wasn't working. I've removed that and I've added in the steps to opt-in for the open beta programme.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
BarnabyBriggs
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Re: Whole Home Wi-Fi app v3.11.26/34 now Live

Can I  - or should I - have this app on more than one phone?  What happens if I am away working and my family need to do something on it?

thanks

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 6

Hi @BarnabyBriggs, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Yes, the app can be used on multiple devices to manage your Whole Home wifi network, to use any of the restricted features you'll need to enter the admin password. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
BarnabyBriggs
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Great, thanks
0 Ratings