cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Whole Home Wi-Fi app v3.12.86/88 now Live

Whole Home Wi-Fi app v3.12.86/88 now Live

We’re pleased to announce we have recently released a new version of the Whole Home Wi-Fi app with Android version 3.12.88 and iOS version 3.12.86. These are now available via Google Play and the Apple Store.

Changes since Android 3.11.26 :

• New BT branding throughout the app
  • Enhanced diagnostics interface for diagnosing issues
  • Revisions to troubleshooting mechanism
  • Various bug fixes and performance improvements
  • Improved in-app help topics and support text

Changes since iOS: 3.11.34:

• New BT branding throughout the app
  • Enhanced diagnostics interface for diagnosing issues
  • Revisions to troubleshooting mechanism
  • Various bug fixes and performance improvements
  • Improved in-app help topics and support text

As always, please ensure your disc firmware is kept up to date for the best experience.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Whole Home Wi-Fi app v3.12.86/88 now Live

I have a BT WholeHome Premium 3 Disc set but the Master disc often goes red and takes the whole system offline until I power down and recycle the Master disc. Seems to happen at odd times of day and night but sometimes runs for days without a glitch. When it works the 'mesh' system is great but proving to be unreliable at the moment. Master disk is connected by etehernet cable to a ZyXel VMG8924 modem/router/wifi. Any suggestions? I have latest versions of firmware and app and have been through several cycles of complete factory resets on the 3 discs and the router but problem comes back after a little while. Would it help if I was using a BT modem/router instead? Thanks

Message 3 of 3

Re: Whole Home Wi-Fi app v3.12.86/88 now Live

This version has been replaced with v3.12.92 yesterday but no details on this forum ? Release notes on the App store just say improvements to initial disc discovery where IPv6 is supported.

0 Ratings