cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaybeetoo
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Whole Home Wi-fi - Hive Hub paused

I paused my Whole Home Wi-fi.  When I unpaused it, all devices were fine apart from my Hive Hub which is connected direct to one of the discs via Ethernet.  The whole Home Wi-fi app reports it as being paused.

I have done a factory reset on my router (Smart Hub) and on all of the discs but the Hive Hub is still showing as paused.

Any ideas how to fix this please? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Whole Home Wi-fi - Hive Hub paused

Hi @jaybeetoo

I'm sure someone may have experienced something like this and maybe able to offer advice but if they don't you can always call the helpdesk and ask them

BT Whole Home Product Helpdesk

Contact the Helpdesk on 08081006116 

Mon-Fri 9.00am to 5.30pm Sat 9.00am to 2.00pm or contact them by email at btconnectedhome@bt.com and they will be able to help you with this.

0 Ratings
BrunoN
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi @jaybeetoo, sorry for late reply; only just saw your post.

Not sure if you're still having the issue, but have you tried selecting your Hive in the device list on the App, then Blocking it, then Unblocking it again.

0 Ratings
BrunoN
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 4 of 4

@jaybeetoowrote:

I paused my Whole Home Wi-fi.  When I unpaused it, all devices were fine apart from my Hive Hub which is connected direct to one of the discs via Ethernet.  The whole Home Wi-fi app reports it as being paused.

I have done a factory reset on my router (Smart Hub) and on all of the discs but the Hive Hub is still showing as paused.

Any ideas how to fix this please? 

Hi again @jaybeetoo, there's a new disc firmware and App available today that should help you with the device list getting muddled which also affects access control. You can clean up your whole list and access controls if they're already corrupted, and it should stop the list getting corrupted in the future.

Hope this helps.

0 Ratings