cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Whole Home WiFi connection intermittently drops out our severely slows

I have a 5 disc Whole Home setup with good connections on all discs. Over the past couple of weeks, I have intermittent dropouts or severe slowing of the WiFi data (despite the underlying fibre to my home being fine). It's generally resolves spontaneously but happens many times a day. I recently added a Phillips Hue hub (Ethernet wired) to one of the slave discs which did seem to upset things as it was configuring but I'm not sure if this is now the culprit for these recurrent intermittent issues? Any help much appreciated!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Whole Home WiFi connection intermittently drops out our severely slows

Hi @mjto 

Are you able to connect the Hue Hub directly to your router for a week or so to confirm whether it was this change that started the issues? It will help us understand further if there is an underlying issue.

Thanks,

Dan-O

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Whole Home WiFi connection intermittently drops out our severely slows

Hi @Dan-O. Thanks for the response. As far as I understand it, to work properly the Hue Hub and phone need to be on the same WiFi network. I can plug into the router but then won't be able to control lights via phone (unless I connect the phone to the router rather than to Whole Home). Happy to try this if you still think worthwhile?

0 Ratings