Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimbg
Contributor
Message 91 of 1,165

Re: Whole Home WiFi firmware update v1.02.04 build10

@Steve59,

Yes, I did but that did not work last time I tried. Would like to get the app working as that is easier to use. than a browser on the phone.

0 Ratings
Tony_Mac
Aspiring Contributor
Message 92 of 1,165

The mybtdevice web interface works - apart from getting one of our device names wrong

The App fails when trying to run on iPad
0 Ratings
acamsell
Aspiring Contributor
Message 93 of 1,165

Since this latest updated applied itself on 28/02/2018 I've had to reboot by entire network five times a day.  Previously it had been stable for months.  I understand that there are sometimes unforseen bugs in new firmware but there really should be a rollback feature on the Whole Home discs so that if you have a stable system and it gets messed up by an update, you can at lease fall back to the last working state.

Right now I have a £300 wifi system that has been rendered utterly useless by a firmware update and I'm better off using the "free in every packet of corn flakes" router I got with the broadband.

antonypg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 94 of 1,165

Since the latest update my discs have been randomly restarting a few times a day, and occasionally I have restarted them when I notice that nothing is connecting to one or more. I really feel like I need to downgrade the firmware to an earlier version.

Alexwaddell
Aspiring Contributor
Message 95 of 1,165

Same for me, getting really frustrated with the lack of stability in this latest firmware.
Glasgow,
Scotland
0 Ratings
MrX911
Contributor
Message 96 of 1,165

Just happened to me again and BT don’t even seem to be acknowledging the issue or allowing people to roll back to a stable firmware.
0 Ratings
simonjedrake
Aspiring Contributor
Message 97 of 1,165

Really strange.

After almost 2 months of a perfect working system with 5 disc showing zero dropouts, within a day of upgrading to the latest firmware I have already had two dropouts. From the app I was able to see that several of the discs were in Red status, so I turned them all off and after a few minutes turned restarted the main one on then the others once that 1st one was up & stable.

So far after 1 day from the 2nd dropout they have been working all ok ........... but I am waiting for the next unexplained dropout.

0 Ratings
Steve59
Aspiring Expert
Message 98 of 1,165

@Dan-O Looking at my logs my discs seem to reboot twice a day at least but come back on with good blue connections

I guess this is not normal

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Steve59
Aspiring Expert
Message 99 of 1,165

@Dan-O Sorry to report but my Macbook is not connecting when sat in another area of the house, disabled all Steering again and all seems well.

Will monitor the situation

0 Ratings
abattle
Contributor
Message 100 of 1,165

I hope it won't be another 2-3 month wait for the next update.

0 Ratings