cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Whole Home Wifi (3 Discs) WiFi Calling Not Working

Hi all. Can't seem to find a resolution to this anywhere so thought I'd ask here and see if I have any luck!

I'm with Virgin Media but use BT Whole Home WiFi discs to provide a solid network around my house.

My mobile provider is EE and WiFi calling works on every WiFi network I connect to APART from my home network.

Same for my Wifes and sons phone too.

Funny thing is, I got my brother in-law (Also on Virgin) to invest in these discs and after helping him set them up, WiFi calling works at his house but not mine.

That being said, I know it's not a problem with my phone, and the many variables all seem to lead to it being my Whole Home WiFi setup that's the issue.

Anyone have any ideas if there's any settings I need to update on the hub or something?

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Whole Home Wifi (3 Discs) WiFi Calling Not Working

Hi @Deblob, I'm not aware of any technical reason for this not to work so it may be a configuration issue. If you contact the Whole Home wifi team on: 0808 100 6116Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm they'll be able to offer you further advice. You can also get them by email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

0 Ratings