cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bc1973
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Whole Home app shows discs are offline... but they're not.

So I switched on the WholeHome app for the first time in ages today to set some parental controls and noticed that two of three discs are red with no devices connected. Trouble is, both discs are showing a blue light and we have decent wi-fi throughout. I checked on the Offcom wi-fi test app. I've restarted all the discs in sequence, restarted my router and restarted the app. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind but, every time I try to change something on the network via the app, like a disc name, it just bums out and tells me I'm not connected.

Edit: Just checked the web app and it tells me there is only 1 disc operational.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
lnajr02
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Whole Home app shows discs are offline... but they're not.

Power reset the discs and reload the app form google play or apple store, if you are still not seeing all discs connected on the app its possible that they have lost their configuration, hold in the reset on each disc and then follow the app to reinstall them.
If you are still having a problem, contact the BT helpdesk see http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/57551/~/bt-whole-home-wi-fi
0 Ratings
Bc1973
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Can I ask how I do a 'power reset'? I've switched them all on & off in sequence but I'm assuming there's another way.

0 Ratings
lnajr02
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

No Just turn them all off and then turn them all on again , Main disc first.
0 Ratings