cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Whole Home mini won't reconnect

Hi, I have had a 3 mini disk whole home system which I am generally pleased with for about 14 months. My big problem is the system NEVER reconnects following a power cut. I live in an area prone to power cuts-4 or 5 so far this year-and everything it happens the whole home system fails and stays off.

I have tried all sorts of things, switching router and/or main connected disc on and off, factory resetting and so on. I can only get it to work by switching everything off, factory resetting all the discs, uninstalling the app and starting all over again as if it was a new system. This is not only time consuming but hugely frustrating and, I am sure, should not be necessary. 

I need help! To be honest, if I can't solve this I will be asking for a refund as the system is not fit for purpose. 

Many Thanks

Paulrw

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Whole Home mini won't reconnect

Hi @Paulrw  welcome to the forum and sorry you are having this issue with your mini Whole Home Wifi (WHW) kit.

It's best to get in touch with the Product helpdesk as they are best placed to help you with this. You can call on 0808 100 6116 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm and Sat 9am to 2pm) or drop them an email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks John, I messaged them 10 days ago and still have no reply!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Actually I have just checked and it is 3 weeks since I emailed the helpdesk
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Paulrw  thanks for the update and sorry they are a lot busier than I expected on the emails. It would probably be best to follow up then by calling in and speaking with the team.

cheers

John

0 Ratings