cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garymillar
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Whole Home new Add on disc, error code: Setup-037?

Hi, can't find any posts mentioning error code: 'Setup-037' so thought I would ask for some much needed help...

Have had the white 3 disc setup for a couple of years, no problems. Couple of week spots so I bought two new single add on discs but, after many attempts, can't get them to work. All I get from the app is the 'setup-037' error code, after following the BT setup instructions. Exactly the same issue with both discs. Have aslo tried factory reset on both discs.

Even tried YouTube but nothing there either on this error message.

Can anyone please help? Clearly I'm doing something wrong

Thank you!

Cheers

Gary

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Whole Home new Add on disc, error code: Setup-037?

Hi @garymillar welcome to the forum and sorry that you are experiencing this error with the Whole Home Wifi additional discs. I’ve had a look around for information about this error for you without success so I would recommend that you contact the product helpdesk. They can be contacted on the phone: 0808 100 6116 (Mon to Fri 9.00am to 5.30pm Sat 9.00am to 2.00pm) or drop them an email: btconnectedhome@bt.com
Cheers
John

garymillar
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi John

Thank you, I'll email today and if can be resolved will post solution on here for others to benefit from.

Have a great day!

Cheers

Gary

lnajr02
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Hi Gary, What product is the Whole Home Gen One, Whole Home Mini or Whole Home Premium ? I am assuming you are not mixing discs types. form your note you had them for a few years they are GEN One. power reset the HUB first then, the set of three discs after you have factory reset them and confirmed that the firmware is current (latest) then if that's all working factory reset the add on discs , and follow the installation process as shown in the App.
For more help, see this BT video on a simple set-up of an extra disc:
https://youtu.be/57g6vO1KViE the error above It suggests the discs can't be discovered. if this fails again return I have a few things you can check.
0 Ratings