cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helen5
Message 2 of 6

Whole home

I am hoping you can help bought whole home today stumbled at the first hurdle. App downloaded, constant blue light connected to wifi on my phone but cannot get to the name your disc page of setup it just says there was no response from your network try again later. I cannot find any reference anywhere
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Helen5
Message 1 of 6

Re: Whole Home with more than 3 discs

I am hoping you can help bought whole home today stumbled at the first hurdle. App downloaded, constant blue light connected to wifi on my phone but cannot get to the name your disc page of setup it just says there was no response from your network try again later. I cannot find any reference anywhere
0 Ratings
Helen5
Message 3 of 6

Re: Introducing Whole Home Wi-Fi

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Please don't post the same question across multiple threads. It only leads to repeated/duplicate answers. I have moved your posts onto your own thread. If somebody can help they will answer your question here.

0 Ratings
engelbertink
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Re: Whole home

Without further details I would suggest to do the following:
1 Reset that 1st disc you connected to your router
2 reset router
3 delete app and reinstall

Start process again of connecting disc via ethernet cable to router and go thru setup process.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I had the same problem.

To fix it, I stopped the app on my iPhone - that is, I double-pressed the Home button, then swiped the app up to close it. I then returned to the app and tried and again, and it connected successfully. 

0 Ratings