cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dk1uk
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

WholeHome Problem

Hi - I have just finished setting up WholeHome.

I have four discs - three from the same box and another from a box of two - the extra one had a different SSID etc., but having connected it to router per the instructions, it seems to have picked up the settings OK.

However...in the app, it's telling me that my wifi is online, but that there's a problem with my internet connection...but the internet seems to be working just fine.

Any ideas what could be making the system think that something is wrong?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: WholeHome Problem

Hi @dk1uk , sorry you're having problems.

Have you looked at point 1 in this forum post? If that doesn't help, please contact the helpdesk.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
dk1uk
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, yes I did see that post earlier and it doesn't cover the issue.  My issue is that the WholeHome app is reporting a problem with my internet connection when there doesn't actually seem to be a problem.\

I did speak with the helpdesk and they took me through a few steps to resolve, but it hasn't fixed the issue.  They're saying it's a problem with the app and nothing to be concerned about if everything looks ok on http://mybtdevice.home - which is does, so I suppose I'll just live with it and hope that the app developers fix it.

Thanks

0 Ratings
peterh0001
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I have had the same problem on one of my Android devices since I took the latest firmware update. There clearly is not a problem with the internet so I just ignore it since the network works fine and the app does everything it should.

Peter

dk1uk
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi again - today that after restarting my network, the network topology has changed.

Yesterday, is showed that Disc 1, linked to Disc 2, linked to Disc 3, linked to Disc 4. In summary:  1-2-3-4

Now, it's 1-2, then 1-3-4.  Disc 3 is no longer daisy-chaining from Disc 2.

Everything seems to be working OK - shall I just leave it as it is?

Many thanks

0 Ratings