We have put together a short survey to capture your feedback in terms of what BT can do when you experience home Wi-Fi issues. We would appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to complete a short survey. Read more from here, Fix my home Wi-Fi
I have recently moved house and since then the web interface/app have not worked at all. The actual devices are working and I have WiFi across the house. But I would like to add an extra disc to my setup to increase coverage due to our new place being bigger.
The app suggest I am not connected to the discs despite this clearly not being the case. I have uninstalled, reinstalled the app a few times (I am using iOS).
Whilst I can login fine, I cannot see any information such as the discs or devices connected. I can see information on the System -> Firmware Update tab.
- Login to http://mybtdevice.home/index.htm
- Try to access Overview, Discs or Devices
- Unexpectedly only displays a blank gray box with no information.
I have tried powering down the discs and only connecting the master disc.
What steps can I take to try to resolve the various issues so I can add the extra disc?
Firmware: v1.02.12 build02
I'm also experiencing the same issue. Were you ever able to resolve this issue?
I never got the phone app working. But in the end I didn't need it so gave up.
The web interface worked once I did the following:
- disconnected all discs (removed power cable)
- factory reset each disc
- reconnected the primary disc only
- ensured primary disc powered up and connected ok
- loaded web interface to check all was good again
- added other discs afterwards
After that, the web admin interface worked fine and I was able to add an additional disc without the phone app by connecting it via ethernet cable.
Thanks so much for the reply, this is great.
I will give it a try and hopefully I'll get the same results.
Just wanted to let you know that I got everything working perfectly with your instructions. However, as soon as I changed the Wifi name, I lost access to all the features in the app and web portal. Hopefully there will be an update that can fix this bug .
Anyway, thank you very much for your help!