cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Wholehome Error code set-up-015

Go to solution

Hello,

Not sure why, but I was away from home last week and when I came back my Wholehome Wifi app seemed to have reset itself on my iphone, so was asking me to set up my discs from scratch even though they have been set up for months and were all still connected when I returned home.

The issue I am having is that when I try and set the first disc up, I get to the disc rename step and it brings up an error code-15 and I cannot get past it.  Tried deleting the app and re-downloding - didn't work, tried restarting my iphone - didn't work, so am now stuck what to do next?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wholehome Error code set-up-015

Go to solution

Hi @ukpcum1 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your Whole Home Wi-fi.  Your best bet to get this sorted out would be to chat with product support.  I have included their contact details below:

If your product is within warranty:

By phone: 0808 100 6116

Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm

Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm

By email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

If your product is out of warranty, please call the Technical Help and Support Desk on 0808 100 6116

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wholehome Error code set-up-015

Go to solution

Hi @ukpcum1 did you ever manage to solve this issue please? Would be great if you could post the solution as I have the same thing happening to my ap.

Thanks.

0 Ratings