Message 391 of 399

Re: Wholehome firmware v1.02.05 build 01

Already updated OK!!

0 Ratings
s1myr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 392 of 399

Just upgraded 🐵 Have reset all my incorrect device names and my Amazon Echo dot that previously would not connect is now working as happy as Larry. Here's hoping....
0 Ratings
howtobea
Aspiring Contributor
Message 393 of 399

I will be updating as soon as I get home. Thanks Daniel for taking the time update on here.

0 Ratings
Jim-lad
Expert
Message 394 of 399

I've updated, cleared out all the device names and started afresh.  Everything is looking good.  Let's hope this is finally the end of the bugs some users have had and BT WH can now regain it's crown as the best value and easiest mesh device to setup and use. 

I feel sorry for those users who didn't have the patience to stick with the system a bit longer and so have had to pay more money to achieve the same results. 

P.S. given the update apparantly removes the need for disabling legacy steering I have enabled it again.  If I encounter any problems I will disable it.

0 Ratings
JohnfromUK
Contributor
Message 395 of 399

@Jim-ladwrote:

I've updated, cleared out all the device names and started afresh.  Everything is looking good.  Let's hope this is finally the end of the bugs some users have had and BT WH can now regain it's crown as the best value and easiest mesh device to setup and use. 

I feel sorry for those users who didn't have the patience to stick with the system a bit longer and so have had to pay more money to achieve the same results. 

P.S. given the update apparantly removes the need for disabling legacy steering I have enabled it again.  If I encounter any problems I will disable it.

I've done much the same; updated and re-enabled steering.  I shall now see what happens.

0 Ratings
Paul_31
Aspiring Expert
Message 396 of 399

I've updated and so far everything seems OK with the disks (early days, I know), but I have noticed that with the updated app on an iPhone 6s and an iPad 5th gen I can't rename any devices - I just get a blank window with no opportunity to input text when I select the 'Rename device' option. I can rename devices using the web interface. Anybody else?

0 Ratings
jimbg
Contributor
Message 397 of 399

I have started a new thread to discuss the build 10 firmware

0 Ratings
s1myr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 398 of 399

Posted on the new thread. Already having name issues on the new build. One device reset it's name and one set of duplicate names. Have fixed for now by renaming ☹️
0 Ratings
foz
Aspiring Expert
Message 399 of 399

Thank you DanielS and the BT WH team for your continued development and fixes.
Can we still roll back if we keep a none updated disc like previous FW? I only ask with this having a new driver.