Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonwis
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Wi-Fi Extenders.

Go to solution

Hi,    Four years ago I started receiving BT Broadband using a wired Broadband Extender Flex 500 kit which has served me well, but I understand is no longer available.    I would like to extend the broadband coverage within my old stone house.    Can you please let me know if any of BT's current range of extenders/hotspots would be compatible with the Flex 500, or would you suggest I replace the Flex 500 with something like the BT Mini Wi-Fi Home Hotspot 600 Multi Kit (pack of 3) ?     Many thanks in anticipation.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wi-Fi Extenders.

Go to solution

I guess you could either see if you can source extra flex500 hotspots from Ebay or bite the bullet and replace existing setup with the Home Hotspot 600 Multi Kit.

0 Ratings
jonwis
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wi-Fi Extenders.

Go to solution

Many thanks for your prompt reply Liquorice.     After futher thought, I think I'll just take the replacement option, and try the Mini Wi-Fi Home Hotspot 600 Multi Kit, which will hopefully let me continue with an existing wired connection to my desktop, and allow a wireless connection to my laptop anywhere adjacent to a power socket.

0 Ratings