cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Wi Fi extender power light

Go to solution

The power light on one of my Wi Fi Extender Flex 500 keeps going off. It is not a power supply issue as I have both extenders plugged into the same double socket and have also swopped them around and the same extender power light keeps going off.  Just want to make sure this is not a power saving feature as I think it is faulty.

So, before I order new ones does the power light often go off on a wi fi extender flex 500?

thanks

smiler44

smiler44

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wi Fi extender power light

Go to solution

Hi @smiler44, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've had a look through the User Guide and can see that the light would flash when in power save mode, which would be after 5 minutes of inactivity. 

If you need further help then it would be best to call the product helpdesk on 0808 100 6116 (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm).

Or drop them an email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you John, just spoken to them about 2 new extenders. Very helpful chap I spoke to. The two I was interested in are no use to me and he has suggested 2 others that I will now consider.

Alas I had a problem with the BT shop web site, sent them an email, I got an "I don't care, not my problem" response.

smiler44

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @smiler44  thanks for the update and glad the helpdesk was able to point you in the right direction with their recommendation and sorry about the response from the BT Shop.

cheers

John

0 Ratings