cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Wifi Connection issues with HP 640 G4 and Wholehome Wifi

Go to solution

Hello - Looking for some help as I don't seem to be able to get through to anyone on BT Support lines.

I purchased a 3 pack BT Wholehome wifi pack to help improve the range of my wifi to parts of my house where it wasn't great.  The set up was ok, and after a settling down period the network and connection through my devices seemed stable - that is all apart from my work laptop!  Ever since putting in the new network my laptop has connection issues, whether that be losing WIFI connection or losing internet connection whilst still connected it has issues.  

I've tried connecting the laptop to the WH guest network to see if that helps....it doesn't.  Its fine when connected to my iphone hotspot, but obviously thats not a long term option so need to try and get some help to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wifi Connection issues with HP 640 G4 and Wholehome Wifi

Go to solution

Hi @ukpcum1 , sorry that you are having a problem with your WHW discs. Did you call the Whole Home Wifi (WHW) helpdesk? They are best placed to help you with this. You can call on 0808 100 6116 (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm) if you are having trouble getting through you can drop them an email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

cheers

John

0 Ratings