cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bowden
Message 1 of 2

Wifi Disc pairing issue

I cant pair my WIFI disc with my Smart Hub 2

I turn on and attach teh ethernet cable between teh hub and disc the light goes blue but when I remove the ethernet cable the light stay on Red and flashing and doesnt go to blue

I set it up ok initially and got the blue light and moved it to upstairs, but then after a day light was red , so been trying to pair it ever since but have the above problem.

Have used a pin on teh factory reset but still wont turn blue post removing teh ethernet cable

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wifi Disc pairing issue

Hi @Bowden Sorry you are haivng a problem connecting your Wifi disk to the Smart Hub 2.

Are you still experiencing this issue? Was the chosen location of the disk showing as been a good location?
If you are still experiencing this problem check out this Video and let me know how you get on.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings