cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
traybee20
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

a new hub?

hi my gadgets seem to lose connection quite often and my tv isn't great when 4 items are on at the same time. I checked speed and faults and website says its good. I have tried to ring but after 27 mins of waiting to speak to someone I gave up. My hub is ancient .. think its number 5 . I have to reset the damn router at least 3 times a day! do you think its the router?as never had this problem before. if so how do I get one if they are not doing online chat or answering the calls? 

thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: a new hub?

Customer services are answering the phones just there are long queues at peak times

resetting the hub3 times a day is going to result in higher noise margin and slower speed and if continued a banded profile

if your wifi is dropping and not the hub actually dropping internet connection have you turned off smart setup and also split the 2.4/5ghz networks?  If you have then I would try 1 factory reset using recessed button on back and holding until lights flash and see if that helps  remember turn off smart setup

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings