cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

bag to return a smarthub2 to BT

Still awaiting after 1 month for a  promised returns bag with address label to return a smarthub2 to BT

Or can you please email me an address label?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: bag to return a smarthub2 to BT

Hi @Plummer  welcome to the forum and sorry you have not received the returns packaging. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to get it sorted for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

John hi,
Its now 7 days since I raised this query.

I still have not received any "Returns Packaging" nor recived a text message on my phone informing me of the BT delivery via the post office.

This is now beyond a joke, does this ficticious "return Packaging actually exist , or is it a ploy from BT to fraudulantly extract money from its customers.

Will give this matter another two more days then will seek legal action.

besat regards Dave Plummer
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Wow, why the need to threaten legal action? The mods here deal with all queries in the order they are received & even then it could take a few days to be received, I'm sure it will be sorted soon

Message 5 of 5

@Plummer 

Did you reply to the private message that @JohnC2 sent you?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.