cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

bt home wifi discs

Hi, I recently purchased 4 new whole home wifi mini discs. Three came in one box  with the same admin and wifi codes. The other has different codes for wifi and admin. I've tried connected the 4th but failed. How do I change details on the 4th disc to link with the other 3? thanks for any feedback.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
BT Devices Expert
BT Devices Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: bt home wifi discs

Hi stevephillips,

Hopefully you may have already resolved your issued.  If not I will share some advice to get you up and running.

Once you've used the Whole Home Wi-Fi app to setup the first 3 discs, you'll be able to use the App to 'Add another disc'.

This option is under Settings -> Add another disc

The app will guide you through the process to add the 4th disc, in brief this will be:  

• Plug-in and power ON the 4th disc.
  • Once the 4th disc has settled on a red LED, press and hold the WPS button (on the 4th disc) for >5 seconds until the LED flashes green.
  • Continue following the App instructions - this will trigger the existing discs to also flash green.
  • Allow ~2 mins for the pairing the process to complete.
  • The App will continue the install process so you can relocate and rename the 4th disc.

This should get you up and running with all 4 discs and using the same Wi-Fi and Admin credentials as the 3-disc kit.

Many thanks

Darren_B

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: bt home wifi discs

Thank you Darren. I did manage to sort it as I found a You tube tutorial . The key part I hadn't done was connecting it to the router first with the main disc which is also connected to the router. It then paired up after pressing the WPS button.
0 Ratings