cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

btcomms@infotest.bt.com

Hello,

Every single day for the past month, I have received an email from btcomms@infotest.bt.com which tells me "Your Mini Hub and Broadband Backup are still switched on" and "You might have received an email saying we're switching off your Mini Hub and Broadband Backup soon. Don't worry though, your Mini Hub is still switched on and you've still got Broadband Backup (free data on all the SIMs on your account). You can keep using these to get online until your broadband is up and running."

Now, I'm not actually having any issue with my broadband, and the fact that the email address includes the word "test", and is not from the usual email address btcomms@info.bt.com leads me to think this is probably coming from a test system that shouldn't be sending emails. I've tried phoning BT and using the online chat, but only ever with a promise of putting a note on my accout, which has done nothing at all.

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

Cheers.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: btcomms@infotest.bt.com

I don't think the community will be able to help with this, I'll flag the post for the attention of the mods.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Flint_Ironstag 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Strange issue!  I'm sorry that you have been receiving those emails daily.  Thanks for flagging @licquorice .  He's right, the Community wouldn't be able to offer support on this one and we'll need to take this in to check this out from here.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Thank you @RobbieMac. I've responded to your message.
0 Ratings