Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hackin8
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

14 days and still unresolved problem on Business line

Go to solution

I have a business phone line and unlimited fibre BB with static IP.
For some reason I was getting two bills, under different account numbers.  After talking to a "migration team" they said they would migrate my phone line to the broadband account - taking a day or so, with no disconnection and no other changes.
Two days later I lost Internet - phoned up to be told someone had made a mistake and a new order would have to be made, but couldn't until the old one had been closed - another two days
A further three days later internet connected - but dynamic not static.  I phoned and was told someone made a mistake so the line would have to be cancelled and a new order started - again another two days.
Three days later (now) I have just called again - to be told that the new order would be finished "ASAP" asnd not to worry.  However the details of the new order include a dynamic IP again.

After 14 days with lost company connectivity - is there any way to make contact with someone that can actually help to resolve the problem? I need the (same) static IP back again as it is used for limited access to many different servers.

Any suggestions / help appreciated.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: 14 days and still unresolved problem on Business line

Go to solution

this is a forum for residential customers  as a business customer you need to post here  https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.