cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: 18 months of misery

Spoken to my neighbours this evening and they are having the same issues.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Wednesday evening went off around 20:30, came back on around 22:30.

Looking in the event log I see various ...

WAN connection WAN2_INTERNET_PTM disconnected.[ERROR_NO_CARRIER]

Speeds all fine now. Almost as if its a contention issue and we are being booted off.

Engineer #8 coming tomorrow. I can't believe the incompetence of BT not being able to resolve this issue. As stated, several other neighbours all have the same problem.

@imjollyor other mods able to help?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Hi @scwilson sorry that you are having issues with your broadband connection for so long. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you further.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Thanks John. I have replied to your message.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Again, a booked engineer never turned up. Explanation given to me was because the automated test they run didn't show a problem. So the appointment was cancelled and the customer (me) waited in all morning and was not told. What a waste of my time, incredibly rude. There clearly is a problem being experienced by me and several other neighbours.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Engineer #9 being sent out on Tuesday. Hopefully they will turn up. Our evening disconnects have not happened since Thursday last week. Nothing has changed on our side.

My speed has dropped to 14mbps down and a staggeringly poor 800kbps up.

I am currently looking at what 4g broadband deals are out there as this so-called Halo fibre service is appauling and certainly not fit for purpose.

Unfortunately, I am the one suffering as BT have been unable to resolve our issue since reporting last year.

0 Ratings