cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

2 Broadbands 1 House

I was just wondering, is it possible for me to have a new secondary landline installed and a secondary broadband installed while I have a current virgin media one installed? Seem's a complete nightmare trying to get out of a virgin media contract and really can't deal with how bad the internet is. I'm being permanently DDoSed and have no way to change my IP and they have 'Dynamic' IP'S, one that's so dynamic it's been the same for the past 5 years.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: 2 Broadbands 1 House

Yes. You can have as many broadband lines as you are prepared to pay for. 

Just make sure that you inform the ISP that you decide to get your other lines from exactly it is that you want and that you already have broadband from Virgin.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Awesome. Do you know anything about cancellation fee's when it's in regard to a static ip and them not being able to give me an option to change it?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

No idea about what youe cancellation fees would be. You would need to contact your present ISP for that information.

BT residential ISP does not offer a static IP address. If you want that you will need to get a BT Business line.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I was just wondering if they have similar things such as 'not getting speed you were told you were going to get sort of situation
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@dectob wrote:
I was just wondering if they have similar things such as 'not getting speed you were told you were going to get sort of situation

Of course they do. No ISP is perfect. Some people have no problems some people have problems.

There is no way of knowing if you will have a problem or not. BT say that if you do not get the speed they say you will they will do their best to get the speed or you can leave the contract with out fees.

0 Ratings