cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jezgardner
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

2 Engineer visits, switched off twice, now again no connection - worst service available

I completed a house move 4 weeks ago, BT engineer arrived installed phone line and Infinity.  All working fine. 55mbs download speed.  I then received messages saying an engineer was due to visit, so called to say everything is working fine so no need.  Engineer cancelled.  Infintiy was then switched off.  BT claim no engineer ever visited.  Took a week to get an engineer back (same one arrived and was very confused).  Infinity back on.  12 hours later off again.  4 hours on phone to support.  They claim it is my equipment (Draytek router). BT Hub wont even connect.  On Draytek I can get 10kb download speed, 1Mb upload speed (well worth the £40 per month).  I have had enough of BTs incompetence and an inability to sort this out and I refuse to waste anymore of my life being told to reset the router.  Please sort an engineer visit urgently or I will be terminating any contracts on the basis that you have failed to provide a service.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: 2 Engineer visits, switched off twice, now again no connection - worst service available

Hi Jezgardner,

Welcome the the forum.  I am very sorry for the problems you are having.  All sounds very confusing but I will be able to get to the bottom of this and help sort the issue once and for all.

Please send me your details via email, just click on my username (SeanD) and you will find the 'Mods contact link' under the 'About me' section of my profile.  Once I have your details I will run some tests and touch base with our suppliers to find out what is going on.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings