cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retro1
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

3 failed egineer appoitments

Switch from virgin to bt. Had bt broadband in this property before. Bought package. Booked egineer to check and activate line. 1 time egineer turn up morning instead afternoon. 2nd time none came.  Customer service apologised booking hadn't gone through 3rd time (even confirmation day b4) no egineer at morning slot. Got text msg late afternoon saying had to cancel.  They say will arrange new booking.  3 times unpaid time off work.  No more time allowed off. Bt no help when point out their fault,  and no only free after 5pm. No can't do this.  So now after sat. No  broadband of any kind. Had to cancel b4 even get. Bt after all their mess ups not willing to accommodate 5pm + visits  but quick to set up direct debit 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: 3 failed egineer appoitments

Hi @Retro1 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry to see that you have had so many problems moving your services over to us.  I appreciate the amount of time you have spent up to this point and I would like to make the experience smoother for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings