cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Georgie1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

3 weeks and still not connected

I was supposed to go live with bt on the 15 Nov.
I'm still waiting, I've had an engineer appointment cancelled and I was meant to have an engineer appointment today and they was a no show. Now I have to wait until thurs. have contacted the complaints department via email have received a call advising they can't do anything until the fault is fixed. Sent another email today and have just come off the phone with an advisor who was clueless, arranged for another callback for tomorrow as she was unable to answer my questions, when I then asked for their name I was hung up on. I don't mean any disrespect but is there anyway I can speak to someone within the uk to get this resolved? I am so close to cancelling the entire thing and going back to sky
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: 3 weeks and still not connected

have you ordered Copper broadband ADSL or fibre Infinity
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Georgie1,

I can take a look at what is happening with your order.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Georgie1
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I've sent that over to you
0 Ratings
Georgie1
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

It's for infinity1 broadband