cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

5 week fault ongoing.

I reported a fault on Oct 14th, it’s now Nov 12th. Multiple engineer visits, 1 no show (£25 added to account), another unconfirmed visit this Friday (15th Nov). Broadband been dropping out for 5 weeks now. Lost count how many times I’ve called. My favourite lines are ‘I will own this issue for you’ and ‘engineers are working on it right now’. Have zero faith in it being resolved any time soon. Besides the £8 a day compensation that BT are legally obliged to give, will I get a free upgrade or an apology?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: 5 week fault ongoing.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: 5 week fault ongoing.

Hi @PTO,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that your services have developed a fault and for the length of time that this has been going on.  It must not be a straightforward repair as from personal experience the vast majority of faults don't take anywhere near this time to get fixed.  If you get in touch, we'll be able to check what's causing the hold up.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings