cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 28

Re: 7 Months for BT FTTP Install and still waiting...

What are they coming to install tomorrow? I've lost track....
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 28

You and me both!

They are supposed to be pulling the fibre through and leaving it buy the door in a coil I guess. Ready for the internal work.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 28

That's the stage I'm at. What date do you have for your internal install?
Mine was pushed back to 8th September and have been told I have to wait for a possible call from openreach to the bring it forward
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 28

They haven’t given me a date for that. Currently according to order tracking it 19 July for external work and 24 July for internal. 
As they are coming tomorrow (fingers crossed) I’m guess my internal install date will be moved forward. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 28

Hmmm that's what I thought with my order as well.... External work completed last Saturday (30tha May) but my appointment has been left as September 8th and been told openreach may call me to bring it forward. BT say they can't change this. Will be interested to know how you get on.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 28

More update (or the lack of)

I was contacted by BT Complaints and higher ups at OpenReach.

They assured me OpenReach would be at my place today 10 June. Guess what? They didn't show. I called BT through the FTTP team. I should have called via my Complaints Case Handler. She called me while on the phone to BT.

OpenReach told them that they didn't pick up my job as they didn't have the man power to complete it. Fair enough. Would have been nice if they told me. Now they are saying they will complete the job by early next week! Should I hold my breath?

Contacted higher ups at OpenReach and they apologised for the delay and would secure another date for me. I should get more info tomorrow.

We shall see. Hopefully the team that is going to do the outside work have been given a telling off. (I wish) And will be doing the work tomorrow or the day after.

Can't wait! The delay does not bother me, but it's the frustration in not knowing and waiting for nothing to happen.

Oh Well.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 28

Exterior work done!

I have a coil of fibre siting outside my house!!

I am now waiting for indoor install which should be early next week.

Message 18 of 28

Wow! congratulations
Message 19 of 28

Drinks in the fridge ready for the party.😁

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 28

Things are looking up then.😃

0 Ratings