cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Account issue

Hello

I have BT broadband and have done for a while now. I noticed a message saying my special offer is coming to an end soon so clicked on my account to view personalised deals.. when I click it, it is showing as “sorry unable to view deals as you must be a broadband customer” which I am? Very confused right now? 

help!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Account issue

phone the options team who are dealing with renewals and see what new deal you can negotiate 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Every piece of online information is telling not to call though due to shortness of staff for COVID purposes? Are they still available 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@dwarwick87wrote:

Every piece of online information is telling not to call though due to shortness of staff for COVID purposes? Are they still available 

It might take a bit longer to get through but they will help you, once you have the discount sorted, speak with the billing team to look at your BT ID issues or start with billing then go to the Loyalty team for a discount.

0 Ratings