Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jupey
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Activating my service

Hello, 

My apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

2 days ago I had an Openreach engineer visit to fit Fibre to the premises in my house, which I then got told everything is fine and connected; I just needed to wait a day for the engineer to complete admin work and activate the line on openreaches side of things.

Yesterday I managed to finally get an order placed with BT even though BT thought there was no modem in my house for some reason, the advisor then told me to ring back today and ask if openreach had updated BT so they could activate the line today. I rang BT today to enquire about this and have subsequently been told that activation dates cannot be changed and I will have to wait until then. 

Its extremely frustrating knowing that I can have the service now and being told I need to wait 10 days just so the activation system can do it automatically,

is there no way this can get changed by an advisor?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Activating my service

if you have FTTP then you need to phone 08005874787 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings