Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LucPL
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Activation Issue Broadband

Go to solution
Hi All Did someone have problems with broadband activation? I switch to BT last week, they promised me it will be no gap with service. That's not happen. On first day after my first call they said sorry it will works after midnight. Ok, ofcourse no broadband next day call " sorry our system shows Your order is still open that the reason of connection problem another 24h to fix. Times past no broadband again call something new order closed but openreach not connected yet to my BT id, please wait till midnight. Next morning orange light ofcourse, but this time I received email from BT that my service is running etc, so call again spend over 1hour on the phone, sorry for delay we need up to 5working days to setup your BTid with openreach etc. Today after 6working days and one more call yesterday with guarantee of turn on service I give up. I have to wait to close my account, after that to open new one and activate new connection. That's absolutely unbelievable. Did someone have similar problems or just I'm unlucky. Sorry about my English I'm not native speaker. Have good luck with BT.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Message 2 of 5

Re: Activation Issue Broadband

Go to solution

Hi @LucPL,

Welcome to the community forum.

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry your order has been delayed. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your order.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
LucPL
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Finally start working after 3.5hours on the phone and plenty of complaints.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @LucPL

I have picked up your case and I see you have FTTP Broadband. 

This isn't something we are able to help with from here I'm afraid.  Great to see your post that you're up and running again.  I can see my colleagues are still managing your complaint from their end.  I have added notes to the complaint to let the guys know that you have been in touch on here also.

My colleagues have scheduled in a call back for you at the start of next week.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
LucPL
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thank You very much. Have great weekend as well.
0 Ratings