cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Laurencej96
Message 1 of 2

Activation date- Still no router

Basically router was supoosed to be delivered yesterday, it did not turn up, it did not turn up today either.

So now I am without wifi- which is causing issues because I run an online business from home and had 3 very important conference calls online today with potential new customers (lost out on approx £2000 today).

I ring BT and get through after 25 minutes to be told to check tracking and contact them if it does not arrive after 6pm so they can send me a new one (which will take 2 days). I cannot afford to be without wifi for so long.

Live chat kicks me out after waitinf 30 minutes and when I do get through, I got passed to someone else and was put at the back of the queue. Not to mention the Twitter page is pretty much inactive!

So what are my options? Can I claim for loss of earnings?

Quite tempted just to ring Sky and ask them to put me back on for broadband.

Frustrated to say the least.
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Sage
Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Activation date- Still no router

This forum is for residential customers. As you run a business I presume you are a BT Business customer and should post in THIS forum.

If you are using a residential connection for the purpose of running a business don't hold your breath trying to claim loss of earnings. It won't happen.

0 Ratings