Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattricks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 30

Address fustrations

Go to solution

I have had nothing but frustrations trying to order fibre since its been available in my area. Can an admin help Please?

Matt

0 Ratings
29 REPLIES 29
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 30

Re: Address fustrations

Go to solution

enter your phone number and post results  https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

are you an existing BT customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mattricks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 30

Go to solution

btresults.PNG

0 Ratings
mattricks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 30

Go to solution
And yes BT customer.

Any advice is appreciated
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 30

Go to solution

sorry but as you can see there is no Fibre available to you yet    FTTPoD is more a business connection and is expensive

was it a circular that you received as there was another post just like yours

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mattricks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 30

Go to solution

Just trying all avenues to get this sorted as one of my neighbours has had fibre installed already and my next door neighbour (im in the annexe to this house) is having in installed on Monday and i'm still being told I cant get it. This is made even more frustrating by the fact i currently get 1mbs and have done for years.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 30

Go to solution

can you enter your next door neighbours number in the checker and post results  remember delete number but leave exchange and cab   check to see if same cab as your dslchecker results

is your address correct on royal mail database?

0 Ratings
mattricks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 30

Go to solution

btresults2.PNG

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 30

Go to solution

it's FTTP not FTTC  try phoning 08005874787 and see if they can help you as they are the dedicated FTTP team

0 Ratings
mattricks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 30

Go to solution

Exchange both says the same but only my neighbour's says cab 9 but mine doesn't say anything.

Royal mail don't list my address on their postcode checker (I have emailed them) but I don't see why this is relevant when I have been a customer of BT's for over ten years at my address.

0 Ratings