Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KinoultonLad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Advice re:My daughter getting a Broadband connection

Go to solution

Hello,

I'm hoping the community can advise me, my daughter has been attempting to get BT internet conncted, The router came promptly although to the wrong address and she has spoken to numerousi advisors. It has been over 8 weeeks now, she has a complaint handler and complaint number, 5 engineers have beeen out and other than fitting a master socket seem to have done little else. One Engineer said "the probelm is with the bxes on the village green and I can't sort those" 8 hours of phone calls and her claims handler said "I can't do anything its with Openreach, It'll be Monday (4th September) before I know anything."

What can I do to advise/help her?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Advice re:My daughter getting a Broadband connection

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take over 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

KinoultonLad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you very much it is appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @KinoultonLad Sorry your daughter is having a long delay in getting her broadband service connected.

I'm sure the case handler is doing all they can to get it connected as soon as possible. However, if you send us over the details we will be happy to help her with this. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

KinoultonLad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks John, Case handler finally fixed it this week on Tuesday and BT gave her a little bit of compensation.
0 Ratings