Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danie3l
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Affiliate Deal

Hello All, 

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm moving to a new house on the 20th. There is FTTP to the property so my only option is BT, I'm a new customer and have seen the below deal via uswitch. 50mbps £28.99 and £120 M&S voucher. 

I tried a number of times applying via the website and when I'm re directed to BT website and have put in my details it says Sorry 

We're sorry but we can't process your order at this time. Please call one of our helpful advisers on 0800 800 150

I've called them, and they said, its not a BT website, and to try the live chat team, i tried the live chat team and they said call 0800 800 150, i said i had and they had passed them to live chat.... so they told me the system is updating and try again in 24 hours.

The current house owner has BT so i know its possible! 

Has anyone had any luck with affiliate deals? 

Any idea who I can speak to who can help? 

Thanks 

https://www.bt.com/broadband/deals/packages-a/?aff=uswitch&packageId=AFF-UINF1A-UWC&s_cid=con_cic_af...

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Affiliate Deal

as FTTP that is all handled by a special team  dial 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Danie3l
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Affiliate Deal

Thank you, Distinguished Sage!
I just I called that number after seeing it on another thread, I was then passed back to the Easy Assist line 08005784787 who I spoke to last night (who told me that there was no way they could honour the package, and the manager also told me it wasn't available). Thankfully this time I spoke to someone who knew what they were talking about and could help and I've now placed the order for the Uswitch deal! !!!!!!

It only took a few hours of calling and web chat!