cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajmoore1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 25

Re: All my neighbors can get bt infinity except me!

@pippincp wrote:

Can you post the connection stats from troubleshooting/helpdesk.

Are they the info I posted on page 1 of this post. If not where do I get the connection stats from. Ps thank for your assistance. I am sure this has been an oversite/error and very frustrating as can't actually speak to an engineer.  When I had the original line put in the assessor/engineer  came out and said we will connect you on the pole by your neighbour. I even seen them run the duct etc so I know it takes the same route as neighbours.

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 22 of 25

No, you access the hubs web GUI (details on the pull-out card on the hub) click on the troubleshooting tab then helpdesk.

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Expert
Message 23 of 25

Since you have established that you are on a different cabinet from your neighbours is there a possibility that you are on and old cabinet and your neighbours have been moved to a new infill cabinet ?  You have deleted your exchange from the availabilty checker, so the location and exchange information maybe useful for the gurus on here.

0 Ratings
ajmoore1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 25

@pompey1898 wrote:

Since you have established that you are on a different cabinet from your neighbours is there a possibility that you are on and old cabinet and your neighbours have been moved to a new infill cabinet ?  You have deleted your exchange from the availabilty checker, so the location and exchange information maybe useful for the gurus on here.

Yes that is the problem. We were all on cabinet 10 and a new cabinet (30) was installed in March and everyone appears to have migrated to this cabinet apart from me.  

I see no reason why i havent been migrated. I am paying for faster broadband and can only get 4mb, yet if i was put into the newer cabinet the same as everyone else i would be able to get 70mb for the same price.

HELP!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Puppup
Beginner
Message 25 of 25

Thank goodness it's not just me!! Having exactly the same problem in our street. 31 houses. Both my neighbours are attached to our terrace I am the only house in 31 who can't get fibre? I've tried speaking to everyone I can but have been told the exact same thing! If you find any solution please post it. I'm so tired of going around in circles!
0 Ratings