cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Touhoumusic
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 34

Re: Annoying Internet issues for over Five days.

Go to solution

Scratch that, I shouldn't really trust speedtests from N.Ireland, as no server really is close to me, my router is saying:

Downstream sync speed:

46.33 Mbps

Upstream sync speed:

16.32 Mbps

If it stays like this for 9 days I'd be happy with that, that upload speed is so much better than before πŸ˜› Does anyone know a good way to test your ping?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Littlepace
Contributor
Message 32 of 34

Go to solution
Unless you do a lot of multiplayer gaming your ping is more than fine. And if you do game online then just jump into a server and compare what ping your getting now to what you used to.
0 Ratings
Touhoumusic
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 34

Go to solution

Good idea about the gaming πŸ™‚ Overwatch has a ping of 32, it was 25 before having issues. I guess things will get better in a couple of days πŸ™‚

0 Ratings
Touhoumusic
Aspiring Contributor
Message 34 of 34

Go to solution

Well I think it's safe to say that the issue has been resolved, I'm not sure what type of wizard magic this BT Engineer did but he was very nice and knew what he was doing πŸ™‚ 

He replaced my filters and said that the under performing broadband that was having had 99.9% to do with how a last Engineer had put in our socket, the whole socket was bad, not sure what he did but anyway, the Engineer also did some configuration changes to the line ( Whatever that means ) and told me the last 1% of the issues I was having was that the DLM was " bugged " on my line, so he also did a full line reset.

The end result is speeds that I have never-ever had on my line before, and the speeds keep on improving.

Downstream sync speed:

60.46 Mbps

Upstream sync speed:

16.33 Mbps

Awesome BT Engineer πŸ™‚ Thank you.

0 Ratings