So much for a 6db profile, any chance of a reset please, the dlm wont move!!!
I know it say 7hrs 45, but its been 10-20 days in the last few weeks and it doesnt budge.
I wish BT/Openreach would hurry up long range vdsl, and the 3db profile trials.
1. Product Name: HomeHub5
2. Serial number: +076286+1613003588
3. Firmware version: v0.07.05.0A13-BT (Type B) Last updated 13/8/2016
4. Board version: 01A
5. VDSL uptime: 0 days, 07:45:11
6. Data Rate: 797 / 10000
7. Maximum Data Rate: 1217 / 18250
8. Noise Margin: 18.9 / 15.1
9. Line Attenuation: 14.5 / 30.7
VDSL DLM can only be reset following an engineer visit. ISP's cannot reset it.
Your noise margin isn't the problem. 6dB is merely a target and can be dramatically diffferent depending on (amongst other things) what speeds the line can support.
Tried a quiet line test? 17070 option 2 the line should be silent. Any noise report as a line fault.
Bad line, bad broadband.
No line noise, its not a bad line, just a long line, with bit of aluminum in it.
Looks like the dlm did something earlier, line rate of 15,000 , it all helps.
5. VDSL uptime: 0 days, 02:23:20
6. Data Rate: 797 / 15000
7. Maximum Data Rate: 1233 / 18546