cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkV
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Anyone managed to get a discounted monthly price?

I'm currently on ADSL2+ with quite a decent monthly discount (I was ready to jump ship).

As the application process seems to be web-based, I can't see a way of finding out if I would retain all/some/any of the discount if I upgrade.

My guess is that if you want Infinity, you pay list price, which would make it unattractive.

Hopefully, I'm wrong!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Anyone managed to get a discounted monthly price?

hi.

I think if you upgrade you will lose the discount, but hey, whats money between friendsSmiley Sad especially if you want to stay in the slow laneSmiley Wink

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

There's no discounted packages available at the moment for new Infinity customers. When you first contract ends, that's when you're offered the cheaper packages to "save" you from going to another supplier.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
r1sh12
Expert
Message 4 of 5

do it over the phone - Call the customer options team.

I am paying £20 pm (first 3 months £7.50), with free phone calls and line rental for £10 pm.

I upgraded from the adsl2+ 20mb to infinity, just call customer options and they can usually do something for you.

They also are giving out a sainsburys gift card which Im sure they can throw in.

Its best to negotiate, and if you arent successfull just say I dont think I want to upgrade yet and try again later.

Eventually you will find someone who is willing to do a little better.

MarkV
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Good thinking - I will call them (soon... my cabinet only appeared yesterday!)
0 Ratings