cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: BB drop outs for past 2months/noise on line

Update:

Nearly 3 weeks since last engineer visit (I think we are on the 7th one now), still having dc's and speed issues. Today alone we are on 9 dc's since 11am this morning. Have given up trying to contact through the phone line and seeing as we have already had 7 engineers out who have either fixed minor issues, switched the lines we are on and checked over inside our house and found zero issue and informed us our cables into the house/from cabinet are in very good condition, not sure what another engineer could do.

Having read social media, this forum and other sites, it seems there is an issue with other people similar to mine.  Not sure what else left to do as this has been ongoing for 3months now and still no fix.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Hi @zoni23,

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing disconnections and speed issues.  From going over your thread, I can see that this has been going on for quite some time now.  I can understand the frustration with everything that has happened and that you have had to arrange so many engineer appointments.  The odd drop in the connection wouldn't be an issue however yours doesn't look right that you're on your ninth drop so far today since 11am.

Due to the fact the fault is still there despite arranging so many visits and having to speak with so many people, we can pick this up from here and try our best to get you sorted.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Hi @RobbieMac 

Thank you for the reply and pm. Have replied and hopefully you able to get to the bottom of this for me.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Hi @RobbieMac 

Sorry I missed your/mod team calls.

I am free the rest of the day if you are able to ring the landline number I provided.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Hi,

I have no way to contact the mod who is in charge of our case/continual faults so I am hoping they will see this.

We had our 8th engineer come out today. We were told he would be given all the information of all the previous visiting engineers but he had no idea as to why he was coming other than 'dropped connection'. He did did the same 2 tests that all but 2 engineers had already done and found no issue. He was here for 20 mins and said there was nothing he could do as it didn't drop whilst there, which is understandable. I get we have an intermittent problem but are in the same position as we were when this problem started. We currently sit at 292 dc's since the 2nd of April...

If the mod who is dealing with us can please contact us as this latest engineer was a waste of time.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Hi @zoni23,

Thank you for posting back. I can see that my colleague @NeilO is dealing with your case. He is in the office and will follow up with you later on today.

Thanks

PaddyB