cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Denzil9
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT 500Mbps & 900Mbps not being able to order....

I have seen that the new speeds 500Mbps & 900Mbps is now available options for FTTP Full Fibre. However when I have called up to try and upgrade to these speeds I am told that they can only see on their system that the 300Mbps is the most they can see. However, when I search my address on the website it states that I can receive 'You can get a Full Fibre connection with Full Fibre 900'. Also when i search my address via openreach fibre checker it also states I have full fibre and 'Technology that supports speeds up to 1Gbps'.

Does anyone know what to do?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
h3x1e
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT 500Mbps & 900Mbps not being able to order....

First can you use the BT Wholesale DSL Checker and post the results here.

https://my.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/adsl.htm?s_cid=ws_furls_adslchecker

Remove your telephone number before posting the screenshot.

It's possible that the headend equipment isnt upgraded yet and you are only able to get 300Mbps.

0 Ratings
Denzil9
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

BT.PNG

When I input my number I keep getting this error message. I have been at the property for over a year and have had BT since then. I have not had any issues with the line. Any idea what the next steps I should do?

0 Ratings
h3x1e
Expert
Message 4 of 4

Could possible be an issue with the checker at the moment, however the checker does work for me.

Keep trying to see if starts working but as it says if it's still not working after 24 hours maybe you'll need to get in contact with someone about it. There is a link in the error message too maybe try that to see if it says anything, not too familiar with the checkers error messages so.

You could try the address checker too for now, but it's less accurate.

0 Ratings