cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT App

All of a sudden today, my BT app on my mobile won't work unless it's connected to 4G - it won't work on the wifi.

Any ideas?

This is the same for my partner's app on his phone so is obviously some sort of setting that's changed on its own on the router.  So annoying!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT App

Hi @Loobylu28 I'm really sorry to see you're having problems using the MyBT app today. Are you getting an error message when trying to access it on the wifi?

Also, what's the make and operating system of the mobiles you're using?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

On the wifi it just keeps asking me to restart, I log in again, put PIN in and get a blank screen with restart again. Its Android Samsung. Yesterday eveything was fine for both of us then I asked BT to add my partner to Halo 3 so he would get double data benefit last night. Today, all kinds of issue with our wifi, not just the app issue
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Loobylu28 thanks for getting back to me, it sounds more like an issue with your wifi rather than an app problem, have you restarted your Hub to see if that helps?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Yes tried that - spoke to BT who are sending an Openreach engineer out to fix it. Still no idea what the actual problem is! Thanks for replying 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Loobylu28 No worries, post back and let us know how the engineer visit goes. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings