cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kinthos
Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT Broadband new customer no fibre?

I'd assume FTTP is expensive to install and per month.  How much is it? (not available to me, just highly interested)

--
If I've been helpful (or amused you) - Click the Star under my name. I'm Just another satisfied BT Customer. 😉
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 13

If it's native FTTP then Infinity 1 and Infinity 2 are the same as their FTTC counterparts I believe.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
markpower
Beginner
Message 13 of 13

Hello, i am having the same experience.  5 weeks since Openreach confirmed the FTTP commissioning was live with communication partners (ISPs).  I keep getting cancelled visits and internal BT sysytems not being able to process an order.  Finally taking the the executive office, and looks as though an order has been pushed through, 12th June install.  Lets see what happens.... going from two bonded lines getting 15Mbps down to 300Mbps (with support from Evolving Networks) is promising but not holding my breath!  

0 Ratings