cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Broadband

Hi everyone!! I've had problems with my broadband dropping out, so far, I have had 3 engineer visits. My phone has been crackling, intermittently. First engineer, sorted out a problem with a BT box outside my house, which had apparently sunk, which caused corrosion, and water getting into the wires. He sorted that out and the crackling cleared, for about a week. I then spoke to a very pleasant gentleman, to tell him that the crackling had started again, he organised an engineer visit,on the same day, I had an email from BT saying it was a Local network problem, and it was duly sorted out, it my line was clear as a bell, and the crackling started again!! I managed to get an engineer out today, who has changed my master socket, and the crackling stopped!! Unfortunately, the crackling started again and I phoned BT and they are sending me another engineer on Thursday!! I'm obviously getting very frustrated, but I am more convinced it's a Local network problem, as did the advisor. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thank you

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Broadband

A better just to wait until engineer visit on Thursday then update your post. No point trying anything before engineer visit

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Broadband

Agreed, thanks very much.

0 Ratings