cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m0ssim0
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Consumer site showing FTTP not available but BT Wholesale does

Hi, we have been informed by Openreach that FTTP is now available and looking at some service providers, such as Zen, they are now also showing availability. In addition to this BT Wholesale also does via it's checker. However, when i go on to the Consumer site for BT it doesn't show fibre is available and I'm unable to order any packages. Is this because they are just slow at updating their records? Or is it a conscious decision by BT as Openreach Engineer visits have been suspended until June due to Covid-19?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Consumer site showing FTTP not available but BT Wholesale does

@m0ssim0wrote:

Hi, we have been informed by Openreach that FTTP is now available and looking at some service providers, such as Zen, they are now also showing availability. In addition to this BT Wholesale also does via it's checker. However, when i go on to the Consumer site for BT it doesn't show fibre is available and I'm unable to order any packages. Is this because they are just slow at updating their records? Or is it a conscious decision by BT as Openreach Engineer visits have been suspended until June due to Covid-19?Yes

0 Ratings
m0ssim0
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Consumer site showing FTTP not available but BT Wholesale does

Sorry, just noticed a 5 page thread on this very topic!!! I think it's crazy that you can't pre-order with BT like other ISP's are allowing you to do and some are advising  by doing so your 'booking your place in the queue'. Surely, BT are running the risk of losing potential new business to their competitors. 

0 Ratings