Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Digital Voice

Go to solution

Hi, 

I am really hoping someone can help.

I currently have BT broadband with a Smart Hub 2 and 2 phone lines going to our house and our farm office.  I have been informed that I need to change to phones that connect through the internet smart hub. I borrowed a friends BT digital phone and it connected to the smart hub successfully and allowed me to receive/make calls.

My question is how can I connect an internet phone to work in our farm office? I have run an Ethernet cable from the smart hub in the house to the office and connected it to a BT wi fi disc but the phone doesn’t connect to it when the WPS button is pushed, I presume this is because the phone will only connect to a smart hub?

Does anybody know how I can connect a by internet phone out in our office? 

thanks in advance,

Ed

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Digital Voice

Go to solution

are you a business user just with 'farm office' sounds like a business

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Yes
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

then you need to post here  https://business.forums.bt.com/

this is a forum for residential customers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings