Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrGangie26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

BT FIBRE BROADBAND

Go to solution
Hi i am very confused as to why I don’t have fibre, house right in front of me so yet I don’t, the same Street is split into 2 postcode and some on each have some don’t, it’s a new build development of houses and flats, all of which are connected to a fibre cabinet that is close. Some houses have fibre some are exploring options and some are in scope I’m not sure if this is a error in postcode but it seems that the it’s conpletely random choice and not due to any location issues
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

Re: BT FIBRE BROADBAND

Go to solution

enter your phone number or if that won't work use address not postcode and post result    remember delete  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
MrGangie26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

0 Ratings
MrGangie26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution
Hi I’m not sure how to post my findings

https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Zombie
Expert
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

If you take a screenshot @MrGangie2 and upload the picture to the forum removing your phone number before doing so. If you are still struggling you could always copy and paste the results. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

save your screen shot and then photo shown below to add to your post

Capture.PNG

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
MrGangie26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Is your telephone line with BT? When was it installed?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

looks like you are on cab 40 which is not fibre enabled  others who have fibre must be on different cab to you

and before you ask openreach will not move you to different cab just so you can get a fibre connection - numerous posts about this already

0 Ratings
MrGangie26
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

yes it is a BT line and i have a new build property so it would have been installed 3 years ago 

0 Ratings